Evaluation Criteria and Procedures ISS

The grading criteria will be according to the following system:

Exam Levels A and B

Reading comprehension: 20%

Written expression: 15%

Grammar and vocabulary: 20%

Listening comprehension: 15%

Oral expression: 30%

Exam Level C:

Reading comprehension: 15%

Written expression: 20%

Grammar and vocabulary: 20%

Listening comprehension: 15%

Oral expression: 30%

In both types of exams the four language abilities will be evaluated and there will also be a specific grammar and vocabulary test.

The percentage for each test will be applied on the global grade for the exam.

The exam will count a 60% of the final grade. The other 40% will evaluate aspects such as attendance, homework required by the professor and class participation, will also count for the result.

The evaluation of students in the different levels is based on the achievement of the corresponding objectives for each level.